- Prior to this update, stopping the fcoe-target daemon did not stop the target session when rebooting. This update improves the fcoe-target script and the fcoe-target daemon can now properly shut down the kernel target.
- Prior to this update, a delay in the FCoE interface initialization sometimes resulted in the target configuration not being loaded for that interface. This update permits target configuration for absent interfaces, allowing target and interface configuration in any order.
- Prior to this update, specifying a nonexistent backing file when creating a backstore resulted in the unhelpful Python error "ValueError: No such path". This update reports the error in a more helpful way.
- Prior to this update, attempting to remove a storage object in a backstore resulted in a Python error. This update fixes the problem and storage objects can now be removed as expected.
- Prior to this update, attempting to redirect the output of targetcli resulted in a Python error. This update allows targetcli to be successfully redirected.
- Due to a regression, creating a backstore resulted in a Python error. This update allows backstore creation without error.
- Prior to this update, backstore size listing abbreviations did not clearly specify between power of 10 (for example Gigabyte) and power of 2 (Gibibyte). This update lists backstore sizes using power-of-2 sizes and labels them as such.
- The caching characteristics of backstores are now exposed via the SCSI Write Cache Enable (WCE) bit to initiators, instead of being set opaquely via the "buffered-mode" backstore setting. The default setting for WCE is "on".