- Previously, Coolkey was unable to recognize PIV-I cards. This update fixes the bug and Coolkey now allows these cards to be read and display certificate information as expected.
- Prior to this update, The pkcs11_listcerts and pklogin_finder utilities were unable to recognize certificates and USB tokens on smart cards after upgrading the Coolkey library. A patch has been provided to address this issue and these utilities now work as expected.
- Previously, the remote-viewer utility failed to utilize a plugged smart card reader when a Spice client was running. Eventually, the client could terminate unexpectedly. Now, remote-viewer recognizes the reader and offers authentication once the card is inserted and the crashes no longer occur.
- Previously, certain new PIV-II smart cards could not be recognized by client card readers, the ESC card manager, or the pklogin_finder utility. A patch has been provided to address this issue and PIV-II cards now work with Coolkey as expected.
- Support for Oberthur Smart Cards has been added to the Coolkey library.