- If the contents of the /proc/mounts file changed during a status check operation of the fs.sh file system resource agent, the status check could incorrectly detect that a mount was missing and mark a service as failed. This bug has been fixed and fs.sh no longer reports false failures in the described scenario.
- Previously, when device failures caused logical volumes to go missing, HA LVM was unable to shut down. With this update, services can migrate to other machines that still have access to the devices, thus preventing this bug.
- Prior to this update, the fs-lib.sh resource agent library ignored the error codes greater than '1'. As a consequence, fs-lib.sh failed to recognize errors when a mount returned an error with a different error code, for example an iSCSI mount. This update modifies the underlying code so that the fs-lib.sh resource agent library now recognizes all errors as expected.
- Prior to this update, the Apache resource agent did not correctly generate the IPv6 configuration for the configuration file. As a consequence, Apache failed to work with IPv6 addresses. This update modifies the underlying code so that the Apache resource agent now generates a valid configuration file when IPv6 is in use.
- Prior to this update, the SAP Web Dispatcher and the TREX service were not monitored in the SAP resource agent script. This update adds the SAP Web Dispatcher and the TREX Service to the list of services that are checked for SAP. Now, the SAP Web Dispatcher and the TREX Service are monitored.
- Prior to this update, missing etab entries were not recreated due to an error in a regular expression and an incorrect flag on the "clufindhostname" command. As a consequence, NFS exports were not automatically recovered. This update corrects the regular expression and uses the "clufindhostname" command as expected. Now, NFS exports recover automatically when entries are removed from the etab file.
- Prior to this update, the configuration path variable for the resource agent was not correctly set. As a consequence, the wrong path for configuration files was used. This update modifies the configuration path variable so that the common configuration directory is now correctly set to prevent problems with the resource agents for Samba, Apache, and others.
- Prior to this update, the "netfs" script did not identify whether the file systems to be checked were network file systems before denying multiple mounts. As a consequence, network file systems could not be added twice. This update modifies the "netfs" script so that it verifies if file systems are network file systems and allows multiple mounts for these. Now, multiple mounts of the same network file system are allowed.
- Prior to this update, no option to set tunnelled migrations with the Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) was available. This update adds the "--tunnelled" option to the vm.sh resource agent to allow encrypted migrations between qemu virtual machines.
- Prior to this update, the SAP resource agent scripts did not reflect changes in the upstream version. This update merges Pacemaker and the Heartbeat SAP resource agent with the upstream version.
- The SAP database resource agent has been synchronized with the upstream resource agent to provide additional functionality and bug fixes.