Language and Page Formatting Options
Appendix B. Colophon
This manual was written in the DocBook XML v4.3 format.
This book is based on the work of Jan Mark Holzer, Chris Curran and Scott Radvan.
Other writing credits go to:
- Don Dutile contributed technical editing for the para-virtualized drivers section.
- Barry Donahue contributed technical editing for the para-virtualized drivers section.
- Rick Ring contributed technical editing for the Virtual Machine Manager Section.
- Michael Kearey contributed technical editing for the sections on using XML configuration files with virsh and virtualized floppy drives.
- Marco Grigull contributed technical editing for the software compatibility and performance section.
- Eugene Teo contributed technical editing for the Managing Guests with virsh section.
Publican, the publishing tool which produced this book, was written by Jeffrey Fearn.
The Red Hat Localization Team consists of the following people:
- Simplified Chinese
- Leah Wei Liu
- Traditional Chinese
- Chester Cheng
- Terry Chuang
- Kiyoto Hashida
- Eun-ju Kim
- Sam Friedmann
- Hedda Peters
- Francesco Valente
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Glaucia de Freitas
- Leticia de Lima
- Angela Garcia
- Gladys Guerrero
- Yuliya Poyarkova