32.2. Directories in the /etc/sysconfig/ Directory
The following directories are normally found in
- This directory contains the APM suspend/resume script. Do not edit the files directly. If customization is necessary, create a file called
/etc/sysconfig/apm-scripts/apmcontinuewhich is called at the end of the script. It is also possible to control the script by editing
- This directory is used by the Network Administration Tool (
system-config-network), and its contents should not be edited manually. For more information about configuring network interfaces using the Network Administration Tool, refer to Chapter 17, Network Configuration.
For more information on the
- Network configuration files for each configured network interface, such as
- Scripts used to bring network interfaces up and down, such as
- Scripts used to bring ISDN interfaces up and down, such as
- Various shared network function scripts which should not be edited directly.
network-scriptsdirectory, refer to Chapter 16, Network Interfaces.
- Deprecated. This directory contains the configuration files and GPG keys used by the RHN Classic content service. No files in this directory should be edited by hand.This directory is available for legacy systems which are still managed by RHN Classic. Systems which are registered against the Certificate-Based Red Hat Network do not use this directory.