- The student must have previous experience developing an Hibernate application. The student must know how to configure a simple Session Factory for Hibernate, utilize a Hibernate Session and transactional demarcation and how to perform basic queries on Hibernate objects.
- Competency with Java application development.
- Previous exposure to the concepts of workflow and business process modeling (BPM) is not required
- Experience with JBoss Eclipse or the Eclipse IDE with the JBoss plugin is recommended but not required
- Basic notions of JUnit test framework is recommended.