Chapter 57. RH133: Red Hat Linux System Administration and Red Hat Certified Technician (RHCT) Certification
57.1. Course Description
57.1.4. Course Objectives
- Install Red Hat Linux interactively and with Kickstart
- Control common system hardware; administer Linux printing subsystem
- Create and maintain the Linux filesystem
- Perform user and group administration
- Integrate a workstation with an existing network
- Configure a workstation as a client to NIS, DNS, and DHCP services
- Automate tasks with at, cron, and anacron
- Back up filesystems to tape and tar archive
- Manipulate software packages with RPM
- Configure the X Window System and the GNOME d.e.
- Perform performance, memory, and process mgmt.
- Configure basic host security