38.7.4. The Printer and Job OptionsTab
Figure 38.11. Printer Options Tab
- Page Size — Allows the paper size to be selected. The options include US Letter, US Legal, A3, and A4
- Media Source — set to Automatic by default. Change this option to use paper from a different tray.
- Media Type — Allows you to change paper type. Options include: Plain, thick, bond, and transparency.
- Resolution — Configure the quality and detail of the printout. Default is 300 dots per inch (dpi).
- Toner Saving — Choose whether the printer uses less toner to conserve resources.