Language and Page Formatting Options
This document provides a high-level overview of Red Hat Cluster Suite for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 and is is organized as follows:
Although the information in this document is an overview, you should have advanced working knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux and understand the concepts of server computing to gain a good comprehension of the information.
For more information about using Red Hat Enterprise Linux, refer to the following resources:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Installation Guide — Provides information regarding installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Deployment Guide — Provides information regarding the deployment, configuration and administration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.
For more information about Red Hat Cluster Suite for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, refer to the following resources:
- Configuring and Managing a Red Hat Cluster — Provides information about installing, configuring and managing Red Hat Cluster components.
- Logical Volume Manager Administration — Provides a description of the Logical Volume Manager (LVM), including information on running LVM in a clustered environment.
- Global File System: Configuration and Administration — Provides information about installing, configuring, and maintaining Red Hat GFS (Red Hat Global File System).
- Global File System 2: Configuration and Administration — Provides information about installing, configuring, and maintaining Red Hat GFS2 (Red Hat Global File System 2).
- Using Device-Mapper Multipath — Provides information about using the Device-Mapper Multipath feature of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.
- Using GNBD with Global File System — Provides an overview on using Global Network Block Device (GNBD) with Red Hat GFS.
- Linux Virtual Server Administration — Provides information on configuring high-performance systems and services with the Linux Virtual Server (LVS).
- Red Hat Cluster Suite Release Notes — Provides information about the current release of Red Hat Cluster Suite.
Red Hat Cluster Suite documentation and other Red Hat documents are available in HTML, PDF, and RPM versions on the Red Hat Enterprise Linux Documentation CD and online at https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/.
If you spot a typo, or if you have thought of a way to make this document better, we would love to hear from you. Please submit a report in Bugzilla (http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/) against the component Documentation-cluster.
Be sure to mention the document's identifier:
By mentioning this document's identifier, we know exactly which version of the guide you have.
If you have a suggestion for improving the documentation, try to be as specific as possible. If you have found an error, please include the section number and some of the surrounding text so we can find it easily.