1.78.1. RHBA-2010:0571: bug fix update
An updated man-pages package that corrects documentation errors and omissions is now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.
The man-pages package provides manual pages from the Linux Documentation Project.
This updated manual pages package fixes the following bugs:
* previously, the manual page for 'rt_sigprocmask' contained inconsistencies with the manual page for rt_sigaction in the synopsis (oset instead of oact). Now the manual page is consistent. ( BZ#530570)
* previously, numerous manual pages mentioned the wrong URLs for kernel documentation. Now, the manual pages correctly point to /usr/share/doc/kernel-doc-2.6.18. ( BZ#532634)
* previously, several available options were not described on the manual page for iconv. The updated package now describes all options. ( BZ#544142)
* previously, the manual page for /etc/nscd.conf did not mention the configuration options max-db-size and auto-propagate. The updated package adds documentation for these options to the manual page. ( BZ#566303)
* previously, the getrusage manual page did not describe the option RUSAGE_THREAD. The updated package resolves this issue and mentions this option. ( BZ#572194)
* the previous package contained manual pages for several Source Code Control System (SCCS) commands. These manual pages were removed because the SCCS commands are not included in Red Hat Enterprise Linux. ( BZ#582119)
All users of manual pages are advised to upgrade to this updated package, which resolves these issues.