3.5.2. Modifying or Deleting a Fence Device
To modify or delete a fence device, follow these steps:
- At the detailed menu for the cluster (below the clusters menu), click Shared Fence Devices. Clicking Shared Fence Devices causes the display of the fence devices for a cluster and causes the display of menu items for fence device configuration: Add a Fence Device and Configure a Fence Device.
- Click Configure a Fence Device. Clicking Configure a Fence Device causes the display of a list of fence devices under Configure a Fence Device.
- Click a fence device in the list. Clicking a fence device in the list causes the display of a Fence Device Form page for the fence device selected from the list.
- Either modify or delete the fence device as follows:
- To modify the fence device, enter changes to the parameters displayed. Refer to Appendix B, Fence Device Parameters for more information about fence device parameters. Click Update this fence device and wait for the configuration to be updated.
- To delete the fence device, click Delete this fence device and wait for the configuration to be updated.
NoteYou can create shared fence devices on the node configuration page, also. However, you can only modify or delete a shared fence device via Shared Fence Devices at the detailed menu for the cluster (below the clusters menu).