Show Table of Contents
Chapter 4. Managing Red Hat Cluster With Conga
This chapter describes various administrative tasks for managing a Red Hat Cluster and consists of the following sections:
4.1. Starting, Stopping, and Deleting Clusters
You can perform the following cluster-management functions through the luci server component of Conga:
- Restart a cluster.
- Start a cluster.
- Stop a cluster.
- Delete a cluster.
To perform one of the functions in the preceding list, follow the steps in this section. The starting point of the procedure is at the Choose a cluster to administer page).tab (at the
- At the right of the Choose a cluster to administer page is a drop-down box. By default, the drop-down box is set to . Clicking the drop-down box box reveals all the selections available: , / , and . The actions of each function are summarized as follows:for each cluster listed on the
- Selectingshuts down cluster software in all cluster nodes.Selectingstarts cluster software.
- Select one of the functions and click.
- Clickingcauses a progress page to be displayed. When the action is complete, a page is displayed showing either of the following pages according to the action selected:
- Forand / — Displays a page with the list of nodes for the cluster.
- For Choose a cluster to administer page in the tab, showing a list of clusters.— Displays the