Show Table of Contents
Chapter 3. Configuring Red Hat Cluster With Conga
This chapter describes how to configure Red Hat Cluster software using Conga, and consists of the following sections:
3.1. Configuration Tasks
Configuring Red Hat Cluster software with Conga consists of the following steps:
- Configuring and running the Conga configuration user interface — the luci server. Refer to Section 3.2, “Starting luci and ricci”.
- Creating a cluster. Refer to Section 3.3, “Creating A Cluster”.
- Configuring global cluster properties. Refer to Section 3.4, “Global Cluster Properties”.
- Configuring fence devices. Refer to Section 3.5, “Configuring Fence Devices”.
- Configuring cluster members. Refer to Section 3.6, “Configuring Cluster Members”.
- Creating failover domains. Refer to Section 3.7, “Configuring a Failover Domain”.
- Creating resources. Refer to Section 3.8, “Adding Cluster Resources”.
- Creating cluster services. Refer to Section 3.9, “Adding a Cluster Service to the Cluster”.
- Configuring storage. Refer to Section 3.10, “Configuring Cluster Storage”.