15.2. Viewing Log Files
- In the Directory Server Console, select the Status tab.
- In the navigation tree, expand the Logs folder. There are three folders available, for the access, error, and audit logs.
- When you select the log type to view, a table displays a list of the last 25 entries in the selected log.
- Optionally, change the settings of the log display and clickto update the display.
- The Select Log pull-down menu allows you to select an archived (rotated) log rather than the currently active log.
- The Lines to show text box changes the number of log entries to display in the window.
- The Show only lines containing text box sets a filter, including regular expressions, to use to display only certain matching log entries.