Appendix F. Using Admin Express
F.1. Managing Servers in Admin Express
- Stopping and starting the server
- Checking the server access, error, and audit logs
- Monitoring the progress and information for replication between Directory Servers
F.1.1. Opening Admin Express
httpswith the same port number. The standard HTTP URLs will not work.
F.1.2. Starting and Stopping Servers
Figure F.1. Stopping and Stopping Servers
F.1.3. Viewing Server Logs
- In the Admin Express page, click the Logs link by the server name.
- Select which log type to view, how many lines to return, and any string to search for, and click OK.
Figure F.2. Checking Logs
F.1.4. Viewing Server Information
Figure F.3. Checking Server Information
/etc/dirsrv/slapd-instance_name/dse.ldiffile; the Admin Server information is located in
.conffiles in the