10.3. Configuring Attribute Encryption from the Console
- In the Configuration tab, select the Data node.
- Expand the suffix, and select the database to edit.
- Select the Attribute Encryption tab.
- Click the Add Attribute button to open the list of attributes. Select the attribute to encrypt.
NoteFor existing attribute values to be encrypted, the information must be exported from the database, then re-imported. See Section 10.7, “Exporting and Importing an Encrypted Database”.
- Select which encryption cipher to use.