Chapter 3. Additional Resources
3.1. Red Hat Product Documentation
- Red Hat Developer Toolset 8.1 User Guide — The User Guide for Red Hat Developer Toolset contains more information about installing and using this content set.
- Red Hat Software Collections 3.3 Packaging Guide — The Packaging Guide for Red Hat Software Collections explains the concept of Software Collections, documents the
sclutility, and provides a detailed explanation of how to create a custom Software Collection or extend an existing one.
- Red Hat Software Collections 3.3 Release Notes — The Release Notes for Red Hat Software Collections document known problems, possible issues, and other important information available at the time of release of the content set. They also contain useful information on installing, rebuilding, migrating etc.
- Using Red Hat Software Collections Container Images — This book provides information on how to use container images based on Red Hat Software Collections. The available container images include applications, daemons, databases, as well as the Red Hat Developer Toolset container images. The images can be run on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Server and Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Developer Guide — The Developer Guide for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 provides detailed information on compiling and building, debugging, and profiling.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Developer Guide — The Developer Guide for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 provides an introduction to application development tools in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
3.2. Red Hat Developers
- Red Hat Developer Program — The Red Hat Developers community portal.
- Overview of Red Hat Developer Toolset on Red Hat Developers — The Red Hat Developers portal provides a number of tutorials to get you started with developing code using different development technologies. This includes the Node.js, Perl, PHP, Python, and Ruby Software Collections.
- Red Hat Developer Blog — The Red Hat Developer Blog contains up-to-date information, best practices, opinion, product and program announcements as well as pointers to sample code and other resources for those who are designing and developing applications based on Red Hat technologies.