Show Table of Contents
10.3. Additional Resources
A detailed description of
memstompand its features is beyond the scope of this book. For more information, see the resources listed below.
- memstomp(1) — The manual page for the
memstomputility provides detailed information about its usage. To display the manual page for the version included in Red Hat Developer Toolset, type:
scl enable devtoolset-4 'man memstomp'
- Chapter 1, Red Hat Developer Toolset provides an overview of Red Hat Developer Toolset and more information on how to install it on your system.
- Chapter 7, GNU Debugger (GDB) provides information on how to debug programs written in C, C++, and Fortran.
- Chapter 8, strace documents how to use the strace utility to monitor system calls that a program uses and signals it receives.
- Chapter 12, Valgrind explains how to use Valgrind to profile applications and detect memory errors and memory management problems, such as the use of uninitialized memory, improper allocation and freeing of memory, and the use of improper arguments in system calls.