Show Table of Contents
5.3. Additional Resources
A detailed description of elfutils is beyond the scope of this book. For more information, see the resources listed below.
- Section B.3, “Changes in elfutils” provides a comprehensive list of features and improvements over the version distributed in the previous release of Red Hat Developer Toolset.
- Chapter 1, Red Hat Developer Toolset provides an overview of Red Hat Developer Toolset and more information on how to install it on your system.
- Chapter 3, GNU Compiler Collection (GCC) provides information on how to compile programs written in C, C++, and Fortran.
- Chapter 4, binutils explains how to use the binutils, a collection of binary tools to inspect and manipulate object files and binaries.
- Chapter 6, dwz explains how to use dwz to optimize DWARF debugging information contained in ELF shared libraries and ELF executables for size.