6.3. Additional Resources
A detailed description of dwz and its features is beyond the scope of this book. For more information, see the resources listed below.
- dwz(1) — The manual page for the
dwzutility provides detailed information on its usage. To display the manual page for the version included in Red Hat Developer Toolset, type:
scl enable devtoolset-4 'man dwz'
- Chapter 1, Red Hat Developer Toolset provides an overview of Red Hat Developer Toolset and more information on how to install it on your system.
- Chapter 3, GNU Compiler Collection (GCC) provides information on how to compile programs written in C, C++, and Fortran.
- Chapter 4, binutils explains how to use the binutils, a collection of binary tools to inspect and manipulate object files and binaries.
- Chapter 5, elfutils explains how to use elfutils, a collection of binary tools to inspect and manipulate ELF files.