A.9. Changes in SystemTap
A.9.1. Changes Since Red Hat Developer Toolset 3.1
- Documentation has been improved, including manual pages and cross references.
- Diagnostics have been improved. The output is now colorized.
- Namespace-aware identifier lookup functions have been added to the
- Golang support has been improved.
- String passing has been optimized.
- Functions in the
tapsetlibrary now support address-to-file:line mapping.
- System-call probes in the
tapsethave been improved, especially the non-DWARF
--compatible version, where version is the version of SystemTap for which the script was written.