Chapter 4. Renaming, copying, or deleting assets
After an asset has been created and defined, you can use the Repository View of the Project Explorer to copy, rename, delete, or archive assets as needed.
- In Business Central, go to Menu → Design → Projects and click the project name.
- Click the asset that you want to modify.
- Expand the Project Explorer by clicking on the upper-left corner.
- Click the gear icon in the Project Explorer toolbar.
- Select Repository View to display the folders and files that make up the asset.
Use the icons next to each listed asset to copy, rename, delete, or archive the asset as needed. Some of these options may not be available for all assets.
Figure 4.1. Copy, rename, delete, or archive assets
Use the following toolbar buttons to copy, rename, or delete assets.
Figure 4.2. Toolbar options