Chapter 3. Configuring the Red Hat Decision Manager server
You can configure Red Hat Developer Studio to run the Red Hat Decision Manager server.
- Red Hat Developer Studio is installed with the Red Hat Decision Manager plug-ins.
- Red Hat Decision Manager is installed in a Red Hat JBoss EAP 7.2 server instance.
- Start Red Hat Developer Studio.
- Click Window → Show View → Other, select Server → Servers, and then click Open to add the server view.
- Right-click in the Servers pane and select New → Server to open the server menu.
- Click Red Hat JBoss Middleware → JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.x and then click Next to define the server.
- In the Create a new Server Adapter window, select Create new runtime (next page) from the list, and then click Next.
- To set the home directory in the JBoss Runtime window, click the Browse button under Home Directory and navigate to the Red Hat JBoss EAP directory where Red Hat Decision Manager is installed.
- Enter a name for the server in the Name field, ensure that the configuration file is set, and then click Finish.