Chapter 5. Creating a Red Hat Decision Manager project
You can create and manage a Red Hat Decision Manager project in Red Hat Developer Studio.
- Red Hat Developer Studio is installed with the Red Hat Decision Manager plug-ins.
- Red Hat Decision Manager runtime environment is installed.
- In Red Hat Developer Studio, from the main menu, click File → New → Project.
In the search field, enter
Drools Project, select Drools Project, and then click Next.
- Select the second option to create a project with a Red Hat Decision Manager example, and then click Next.
- In the Project name field, enter a name for the project.
- Click Finish.
Complete the following steps to test the project:
Navigate to the
src/main/javadirectory and expand the
Right click a Java class and select Run As → Java Application.
The output is displayed on the console tab.
- Navigate to the