Chapter 5. Verifying the Red Hat Decision Manager installation
After you have installed Red Hat Decision Manager, create an asset to verify that the installation is working.
Enter the following command to start Decision Server:
In a web browser, enter
localhost:8080/decision-central. If Red Hat Decision Manager has been configured to run from a domain name, substitute
localhostfor the domain name, for example:
If Red Hat Decision Manager has been configured to run in a cluster, substitute
localhostfor the IP address of a particular node, for example:
- Enter the admin user credentials that you created during installation. The Decision Central home page appears.
- Select Menu → Design → Projects.
- Click Try Samples.
- Click mortages. The Assets window appears.
- Click Create New Asset.
- Select Data Object.
- Enter MyDataObject in the Name field and click OK.
- Click Spaces → myteam → mortgages and confirm that MyDataObject is in the list of assets.
If you are verifying a clustered installation, enter the following URL, where
<node_IP_address>is the address of different node. Enter same credentials that you used with the Decision Central where you created the MyDataObject asset.
- Select Menu→ Design → Projects.
- Select the mortgages project.
- Verify that MyDataObject is in the asset list.
- Delete MyDataObject.