Providing feedback on Red Hat documentation
We appreciate your feedback on our technical content and encourage you to tell us what you think. If you’d like to add comments, provide insights, correct a typo, or even ask a question, you can do so directly in the documentation.
You must have a Red Hat account and be logged in to the customer portal.
To submit documentation feedback from the customer portal, do the following:
- Select the Multi-page HTML format.
- Click the Feedback button at the top-right of the document.
- Highlight the section of text where you want to provide feedback.
- Click the Add Feedback dialog next to your highlighted text.
- Enter your feedback in the text box on the right of the page and then click Submit.
We automatically create a tracking issue each time you submit feedback. Open the link that is displayed after you click Submit and start watching the issue or add more comments.
Thank you for the valuable feedback.