Chapter 1. Red Hat Data Grid
Data Grid is a high-performance, distributed in-memory data store.
- Schemaless data structure
- Flexibility to store different objects as key-value pairs.
- Grid-based data storage
- Designed to distribute and replicate data across clusters.
- Elastic scaling
- Dynamically adjust the number of nodes to meet demand without service disruption.
- Data interoperability
- Store, retrieve, and query data in the grid from different endpoints.
1.1. Data Grid Documentation
Documentation for Data Grid is available on the Red Hat customer portal.
1.2. Data Grid Downloads
Access the Data Grid Software Downloads on the Red Hat customer portal.
You must have a Red Hat account to access and download Data Grid software.