Chapter 1. Red Hat Data Grid
Data Grid provides an elastically scalable in-memory data store for Red Hat OpenShift.
- Schemaless data structure
- Flexibility to store different objects as key-value pairs.
- Grid-based data storage
- Designed to distribute and replicate data across clusters.
- Elastic scaling
- Dynamically adjust the number of nodes to meet demand without service disruption.
- Data interoperability
- Store, retrieve, and query data in the grid from different endpoints.
1.1. Data Grid Documentation
Red Hat Data Grid documentation is available on the Red Hat Customer Portal.
1.2. Data Grid Repositories
- Data Grid 7 OpenShift Image holds the container image and resources for Data Grid for OpenShift.
- OpenShift Quickstart Tutorials provide code examples with how-to and best practice demonstrations for running Data Grid on OpenShift.
1.3. Data Grid Image Details
Red Hat Data Grid for OpenShift images are hosted on the Red Hat Container Registry, where you can find health indexes for the images along with information about each tagged version.