12.11.0 Release Notes and Known Issues
Highlighted features in Red Hat CodeReady Studio Integration Stack 12.11.0
Chapter 1. About Red Hat CodeReady Studio Integration Stack
Red Hat CodeReady Studio Integration Stack is a set of Eclipse-based development tools. It further enhances the IDE functionality provided by CodeReady Studio, with plug-ins specifically for use when developing for other Red Hat JBoss products.
Red Hat Business Process and Rules Development plug-ins provides design, debug and testing tooling for developing business processes for Red Hat JBoss BRMS and Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite. For more information, see the Red Hat BRMS documentation and Red Hat BPM Suite documentation.
Red Hat Data Virtualization Development plug-ins provide a graphical interface to manage various aspects of Red Hat Data Virtualization instances, including the ability to design virtual databases and interact with associated governance repositories. For more information, see the Red Hat Data Virtualization documentation.
Red Hat CodeReady Studio Integration Stack and CodeReady Studio are released asynchronously and current information about each of the CodeReady Studio Integration Stack components can be found in the associated Red Hat product documentation. The documentation is available from https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/ on the Red Hat Customer Portal.
Chapter 2. About This Release
Red Hat CodeReady Studio Integration Stack 12.11.0 is an update for CodeReady Studio Integration Stack 12.0.0.
Red Hat CodeReady Studio Integration Stack 12.11.0 includes the following components:
- BPEL 1.5.0.Final
- BPMN2 1.5.1.Final
- Drools 7.21.0.Final
The following is a list of important component changes for CodeReady Studio Integration Stack:
- The Fuse Tooling component is now part of the CodeReady Studio core.
- CodeReady Studio Integration Stack 12.11.0.GA no longer supports Teiid Designer
For a complete list of components in this release, together with information about operating systems, chip architectures, and Java developer kits supported by this release, see Components and Supported Configurations on the Red Hat Customer Portal.
Chapter 3. Resolved Issues
3.1. Drools 7.21.0.Final
- DROOLS-3888: Rules in spreadsheet does not behave same way with drl
3.2. BPMN2 1.5.1.Final
- Bug-546834: Upgrade to Graphiti 0.16 makes it impossible to move UI parts in specific cases
Chapter 4. Known Issues
The issues mentioned in this section are the most important blocker or critical known issues for this release.
4.1. BPMN2 1.5.1.Final
- Bug 501229: Default 'Skippable' is not generated for imported processes
RHBPMS-283: By JBDS community version name is used for a
jbpm.versionvariable in jBPM project’s
- RHBPMS-1536: Process is deformed when special characters are used
- RHBPMS-1928: service task workitemhandler node parsing error in JBDS
- RHBPMS-4102: Constant assignment can not be used for service task input parameter
- RHBPMS-4342: Missing data type for Error Definition
- Bug 1321332: BPMN2 Modeler: unable to input more than 255 characters in text area
- Bug 1324041: Missing 'Is Async' property for script tasks
- Bug 1190688: Intermediate Link events paired N to 1