Chapter 3. Issues
3.1. Resolved Issues for Red Hat CodeReady Studio
To view information about resolved issues in this release of CodeReady Studio, see the Resolved Issues.
3.2. Known Issues for Red Hat CodeReady Studio
To view information about known issues in this release of CodeReady Studio, see the Known Issues.
The following known issues are highlighted:
- JBDS-4710: Central page is not showing proper content after page reload
- JBIDE-26118: Cannot Create JSF2 Composite component from current selected source
- JBIDE-26549: Projects from Red Hat Central are containing errors in it (removed package in java 11)
- JBIDE-26602: Switching JDKs for EAP7.2 breaks EAP Launch configuration
- JBIDE-26569: Cannot create hibernate config file for hibernate 5.3 and 5.4
- JBIDE-26480: Missing org.eclipse.epp.logging.aeri.ide plugin in devstudio
- JBIDE-26604: Cannot connect to JMX server connection with EAP 7.1 remote local system on Java 8
3.3. Known Issues for Red Hat Fuse
Following is a list of issues for the CodeReady Studio and Fuse integration:
- FUSETOOLS-2859: For a project that contains a data transformation file, if you change the Camel version from a version earlier than 2.20 to version 2.20 or later, you must open the data transformation file in the Data Transformation editor to complete the Camel version change. Otherwise, the project creates an error at runtime.