Chapter 5. Timelines
5.1. Accessing and Using a Timeline
You can use timelines to view the history record for virtual machines.
Amazon does not provide events, so Red Hat CloudForms does not support timelines for virtual machines hosted by Amazon.
- Navigate to → .
From the accordion on the left, click a category of Timeline.
- Select Configuration Management to see when items were brought under management.
- Select Events to view timelines related to operations and changes in configuration.
Drag the relevant time band, such as hour, day, or month to go to the time you want to see.Note
Some timelines, such as Events Operations: All Events, use minutes, hours, and days instead of going back only 30 days.
- To see more detail for a resource in the timeline, click on it. A balloon appears with a clickable link to the resource.
5.2. Downloading a Timeline’s Data
You can download timeline data for further analysis or printing.
- Navigate to → , and click the timeline you want to download.
Click on the download button for the format you want.
- Click (Download this Timeline data in text format) to download as text.
- Click (Download this Timeline data in csv format) to download as a comma separated file.
- Click (Download this Timeline data in PDF format) to download as PDF.