Chapter 1. Overview
The Nuage Networks Provider for Red Hat CloudForms provides IT and Network administrators the capabilities to integrate a Nuage Networks VSP environment into Red Hat CloudForms. Nuage Networks VSP provides a software-defined networking (SDN) solution which delivers policy-based automation across the network. Its components can be used to optimize datacenter, cloud and software-defined WAN operations, and to automate security policies and remediation. For more information on Nuage Networks VSP, please visit the Nuage Networks website.
CloudForms 4.7 supports Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Platform (VSP) versions 4.x only.
Key features include:
- Monitoring of all events and alarms from the Nuage VSP environment.
- Leveraging events and alarms for automation and reporting.
- Visibility in the Nuage VSP tenants.
- Visibility in the Nuage VSP overlay networks.
- Visibility in the Nuage VSP security groups.
- Visibility in the Nuage VSP ports.
- Visibility in the relationships between the different Nuage entities.
- Display the above relationships.
- Display the relationship between Nuage VSP ports and Virtual Machines in the other providers.
- Automatic targeted refresh of entities on events.