You can create and assign different analysis profiles for specific virtual machine configurations using the Red Hat CloudForms user interface. This document describes the steps required to create a custom virtual machine analysis profile, and assigning it to a virtual machine for use with SmartState analysis, via a control policy.
- Creating a Virtual Machine Analysis Profile
- Creating an Action to Assign the Virtual Machine Analysis Profile to Analysis Task
- Creating a Virtual Machine Control Policy
- Creating a Policy Profile and Assigning the Virtual Machine Control Policy
- Assigning the Policy Profile to a Virtual Machine