Show Table of Contents
10.5. Cloning KRA Subsystems
- Configure the master subsystem, and back up the keys.
- Create the clone subsystem instance using the
pkispawnutility.For examples of the configuration file required by
pkispawnwhen cloning KRA subsystems, see the
Installing a KRA or TPS clonesection of the pkispawn(8) man page.
- Restart the Directory Server instance used by the clone.
NoteRestarting the Directory Server reloads the updated schema, which is required for proper performance.
- Restart the clone instance.
systemctl restart pki-tomcatd@instance_name.service
For the KRA clone, test to make sure that the master-clone relationship is functioning:
- Go to the KRA agent's page.
- Click List Requests.
- Select Show all requests for the request type and status.
- Compare the results from the cloned KRA and the master KRA. The results ought to be identical.