8.13. Registering Custom Mapper and Publisher Plug-in Modules
New mapper or publisher plug-in modules can be registered in a Certificate Manager's publishing framework. Unwanted mapper or publisher plug-in modules can be deleted. Before deleting a module, delete all the rules that are based on this module.
- Create the custom job class. For this example, the custom publisher plug-in is called
- Compile the new class.
javac -d . -classpath $CLASSPATH MyPublisher.java
- Create a directory in the CA's
WEB-INFweb directory to hold the custom classes, so that the CA can access them.
- Copy the new plug-in files into the new
classesdirectory, and set the owner to the Certificate System system user (
cp -pr com /var/lib/pki/instance_name/ca/webapps/ca/WEB-INF/classes chown -R pkiuser:pkiuser /var/lib/pki/instance_name/ca/webapps/ca/WEB-INF/classes
- Register the plug-in.
- Log into the Certificate Manager Console.
- In the Configuration tab, select Certificate Manager from the navigation tree on the left. Select Publishing.
- To register a mapper module, select Mappers, and then select the Mapper Plugin Registration tab.To register a publisher module, select Publishers, and then select the Publisher Plug-in Registration tab.
- To register a plug-in, click Register.
- Set the plug-in name and plug-in class name. The class name is, the path to the implementing Java class. If this class is part of a package, include the package name. For example, to register a class named
customMapperin a package named
com.customplugins, the name is