7.4. Setting Full and Delta CRL Schedules
Interval 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... Full CRL 1 4 7 ... Delta CRL 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ...
7.4.1. Configuring CRL Update Intervals in the Console
- Open the console.
- In the Configuration tab, expand the Certificate Manager folder and the CRL Issuing Points subfolder.
- Select the MasterCRL node.
- Enter the required interval in the Generate full CRL every # delta(s) field.
- Set the update frequency, either by specifying the occasion of a certificate revocation, a cyclical interval or set times for the updates to occur:
- Select the Update CRL every time a certificate is revoked or released from hold checkbox. The Update CRL every time a certificate is revoked or released from hold option also requires you to fill out the two Grace period settings. This is a known issue, and the bug is being tracked in Red Hat Bugzilla.
- Select the Update CRL every time a certificate is revoked or released from hold checkbox.
- Select the Update CRL at checkbox and enter specific times separated by commas, such as
- Select Update CRL every checkbox and enter the required interval, such as
- Save the changes.
7.4.2. Configuring Update Intervals for CRLs in CS.cfg
CS.cfgfile, see the Configuring Update Intervals for CRLs in CS.cfg section in the Red Hat Certificate System Planning, Installation, and Deployment Guide.
7.4.3. Configuring CRL Generation Schedules over Multiple Days