Appendix G. Purging the Ceph dashboard using Ansible
If you no longer want the dashboard installed, use the
purge-dashboard.yml playbook to remove the dashboard. You might also want to purge the dashboard when troubleshooting an issue with the dashboard or its components.
- Red Hat Ceph Storage 4.3 or later.
- Ceph-ansible shipped with the latest version of Red Hat Ceph Storage.
- Sudo-level access to all nodes in the storage cluster.
- Log in to the Ansible administration node.
Navigate to the
[ansible@admin ~]$ cd /usr/share/ceph-ansible/
Run the Ansible
purge-dashboard.ymlplaybook, and when prompted, type
yesto confirm purging of the dashboard:
[ansible@admin ceph-ansible]$ ansible-playbook infrastructure-playbooks/purge-dashboard.yml -i hosts -vvvv
ceph mgr servicescommand to verify dashboard is no longer running:
ceph mgr services
The dashboard URL is not displayed.
- To install the dashboard, see Installing dashboard using Ansbile in the Red Hat Ceph Storage Dashboard Guide.