Chapter 1. Uploading a collection to Automation Hub
You have configured the
ansible-galaxyclient for Red Hat Automation Hub.
- You have at least one namespace.
You have run all content through
- You are a Red Hat Connect Partner. Learn more at Red Hat Partner Connect.
To upload your collection using the Automation Hub user interface:
- Log in to Red Hat Ansible Automation platform.
- Navigate to Automation Hub → My Namespaces.
- Click a namespace.
- Click Upload collection.
- In the New collection modal, click Select file. Locate the file on your system.
- Click Upload.
To upload a collection using the
ansible-galaxy client, enter the following command:
ansible-galaxy collection publish path/to/my_namespace-my_collection-1.0.0.tar.gz --api-key=SECRET
Once uploaded, your collections will enter the partner certification process. Our Partner Engineering team will contact you with the certification status of your collection.