Uploading content to Red Hat Automation Hub
Uploading your collections to Automation Hub
Red Hat Automation Hub distributes certified, supported collections from partners to customers. Each collection includes content such as modules, roles, plugins and documentation. The first time you upload a collection to Automation Hub, our Partner Engineering team will start reviewing it for certification.
You can upload collections using the Automation Hub user interface or the
Chapter 1. Uploading a collection to Automation Hub
You have configured the
ansible-galaxyclient for Red Hat Automation Hub.
- You have at least one namespace.
You have run all content through
- You are a Red Hat Connect Partner. Learn more at Red Hat Partner Connect.
To upload your collection using the Automation Hub user interface:
- Log in to Red Hat Ansible Automation platform.
- Navigate to Automation Hub → My Namespaces.
- Click a namespace.
- Click Upload collection.
- In the New collection modal, click Select file. Locate the file on your system.
- Click Upload.
To upload a collection using the
ansible-galaxy client, enter the following command:
ansible-galaxy collection publish path/to/my_namespace-my_collection-1.0.0.tar.gz --api-key=SECRET
Once uploaded, your collections will enter the partner certification process. Our Partner Engineering team will contact you with the certification status of your collection.