Chapter 6. Upgrading to the latest version
You can upgrade your Private Automation Hub to the latest version using the Ansible Automation Platform setup bundle installer. Perform this upgrade using the
inventory file configured when you installed Private Automation Hub.
- Navigate to https://access.redhat.com/downloads/content/480
- Click Download Now for the Ansible Automation Platform <latest-version> Setup Bundle.
Extract the files:
$ tar xvzf ansible-automation-platform-setup-bundle-<latest-version>.tar.gz
Copy configuration information from your initial installation to the
Verifying your upgrade
You can verify a successful upgrade to your Private Automation Hub by reviewing the Server version information.
- Log in to your Private Automation Hub.
- Click the ? icon in the top navigation bar.
- Click About.
- Verify that the server version matches the version you upgraded to.