Part II. Creating a portfolio and adding products to it
To create a portfolio:
- Click Create portfolio.
- Provide a New Portfolio Name and Description.
- Choose an Approval workflow from the drop-down list.
- Click Save.
Our initial portfolio is empty, and we can start adding products from this empty state.
- Click in the Filter by Platform field to view connected platforms.
- Select a platform. The screen will populate with products from that platform.
- Check each product to add to the portfolio.
- Click Add.
1. Setting approval processes for the portfolio
We have now created a portfolio and added some products to it. Our next step is to set the approval process for the portfolio. Setting the approval process for our portfolio ensure that specific groups are designated to approve any orders placed by a user.