Chapter 4. Uninstalling AMQ Online
You must uninstall AMQ Online using the same method that you used to install AMQ Online.
4.1. Uninstalling AMQ Online using the YAML bundle
This method uninstalls AMQ Online that was installed using the YAML bundle.
Log in as a user with
oc login -u system:admin
Delete the cluster-level resources:
oc delete crd -l app=enmasse,enmasse-component=iot oc delete crd -l app=enmasse --timeout=600s oc delete clusterrolebindings -l app=enmasse oc delete clusterroles -l app=enmasse oc delete apiservices -l app=enmasse oc delete oauthclients -l app=enmasse
(OpenShift 4) Delete the console integration:
oc delete consolelinks -l app=enmasse
(Optional) Delete the service catalog integration:
oc delete clusterservicebrokers -l app=enmasse
Delete the project where AMQ Online is deployed:
oc delete project amq-online-infra
4.2. Uninstalling the AMQ Online Operator using the OpenShift Container Platform 4.x console
You can uninstall the AMQ Online Operator on an OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 cluster in the OpenShift Container Platform console.
- An installed AMQ Online Operator on a OpenShift Container Platform 4.1 cluster.
From the Project list, select the
- Click Catalog → Operator Management. The Operator Management page opens.
- Click the Operator Subscriptions tab.
- Find the AMQ Online Operator you want to uninstall. In the far right column, click the vertical ellipsis icon and select Remove Subscription.
- When prompted by the Remove Subscription window, select the Also completely remove the AMQ Online Operator from the selected namespace check box to remove all components related to the installation.
- Click Remove. The AMQ Online Operator will stop running and no longer receive updates.
- To completely remove all remaining resources, see Removing remaining resources after uninstalling AMQ Online using the Operator Lifecycle Manager.
4.2.1. Removing remaining resources after uninstalling AMQ Online using the Operator Lifecycle Manager
Due to ENTMQMAAS-1281, some resources remain after uninstalling AMQ Online using the Operator Lifecycle Manager. This procedure removes the remaining resources, which completely uninstalls AMQ Online.
On the command line, log in as a user with permissions to run commands in the
oc login -u system:admin
Change to the
oc project openshift-operators
Run the following commands to remove any remaining resources:
oc delete all -l app=enmasse oc delete crd -l app=enmasse oc delete apiservices -l app=enmasse oc delete cm -l app=enmasse oc delete secret -l app=enmasse