Show Table of Contents
Chapter 2. Removed features
The following features were deprecated in previous releases and are no longer available in 7.9:
- Template based installations
- The use of application templates for deploying AMQ Broker on OpenShift Container Platform was deprecated in previous releases and is now removed. Use the AMQ Broker Operator as described in Deploying AMQ Broker on OpenShift Container Platform using the AMQ Broker Operator.
- OpenShift Container Platform 3.11
- Deploying AMQ Broker on OpenShift Container Platform 3.11 is no longer supported. AMQ Broker is supported on OpenShift Container Platform 4.6, 4.7 or 4.8.
- RHEL 7 based images
- All deployments of AMQ Broker on OpenShift Container Platform now use RHEL 8 based images.
- The Using JON with AMQ Broker guide is no longer published as part of the AMQ Broker documentation. However, you can still access the last published version as part of the AMQ Broker 7.8 documentation.