Chapter 1. Account configuration
After creating your account, update basic information about your company. Set your location and add your contact information.
The account view is only visible to administrators, not to members.
1.1. Add your company information
Once you have created your new account, add you company information with these steps:
- Click the gear icon located in the right of the top navigation bar. You will see the Overview window.
- Next to the Account Details heading, click the Edit link.
- Fill in the information for your account.
The address you specify here has two goals:
- If you are on a paid plan, we use this address for billing purposes.
- If you use the billing and payment modules, this address is also what your user will see on your invoices.
1.2. Select your preferred time zone
On the same page you can also select the time zone you will use on all system displays. This setting affects analytics graphs. However, billing cycle calculations are made according to UTC time.