Chapter 29. Unsubscribing developers from a service
As an admin, you can unsubscribe developers from a service. You may need to do this for one specific developer, or for multiple developers, in the event of a service deprecation.
29.1. Unsubscribing a single developer from services
Unsubscribe a single developer from a service they are subscribed to through the Admin Portal:
- In the Admin Portal’s Dashboard, navigate to Audience > Accounts > Listing > [select an account] > Service Subscriptions.
- Select Unsubscribe for the service that you want to remove the developer from.
29.2. Unsubscribing multiple developers from services
Perform a bulk action to unsubscribe multiple developers from a deprecated or deleted service:
This method only applies to services that have been deleted or suspended. You cannot perform a bulk unsubscription action on active services.
- In the Dashboard, navigate to: Audience > Accounts > Subscriptions.
- Do bulk state change.
- Using the service dropdown menu, identify the service from which you want to unsubscribe developers.
- Using the checkboxes on the left, select the developers you want to unsubscribe.
- Select Change State > Suspend to suspend the selected developer subscriptions.
Remember that service plans need to be enabled.