Chapter 9. Unsubscribing developers from a service
As an admin, you can unsubscribe developers from a service. You may need to do this for one specific developer, or for multiple developers, in the event of a service deprecation.
9.1. Unsubscribing a single developer from services
Unsubscribe a single developer from a service they are subscribed to through the admin portal:
- In the Admin Portal, navigate to: Developers > [select an account] > Service Subscriptions
- select Unsubscribe for the service that you want to remove the developer from
9.2. Unsubscribing multiple developers from services
Perform a bulk action to unsubscribe multiple developers from a deprecated or deleted service:
This method only applies to services that have been deleted or suspended. You cannot perform a bulk unsubscription action on active services.
- In the Admin Portal, navigate to: Developers > Subscriptions
- Using the service dropdown menu, identify the service from which you want to unsubscribe developers
- Using the checkboxes on the left, select the developers you want to unsubscribe
- Select Change State > Suspend to suspend the selected developer subscriptions