Chapter 3. Resolved issues
Changes made to the Stripe and Braintree payment gateway integrations:
- Ensure you have understood the implications for each one of these payment gateways before upgrading 3scale to 2.10. These implication are described in Changes in 3scale: Integrating 3scale with payment gateways.
Using billing and integrating with Stripe:
- Fixed issues preventing credit card charging when Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) is enforced (JIRA #6515).
- As a result of these fixes, the text for unsuccessfully charged email response has been updated (JIRA #6767).
Documentation with the steps to configure 3scale with Stripe will be available soon.
- UPDATE: For more information about integrating 3scale with Stripe, refer to Configuring Stripe as a credit card gateway.
Using billing and integrating with Braintree:
- 3scale 2.10 provides a solution that is compatible only with a Braintree account which has 3DS (3D Secure) version 2 enabled. For more details, see Known Issues: Integrating with Braintree.
- The autocomplete feature for OpenAPI Specification 3.0 is not operational in the Developer Portal (JIRA #6088).
- Adding custom policies to APIcast fails on OpenShift 4 (JIRA #5515).
- The position of a mapping rule defined in a YAML file is overlooked (JIRA #5747).
- A member can see and modify ActiveDocs even if this user type is restricted to access APIs (JIRA #952).
- The complete domain name of the API can be specified in the Private Base URL (JIRA #4752).
- Messages in Trash cannot be viewed or restored (JIRA #1503).
- The Search feature of mapping rules operates inaccurately (JIRA #5817).
- When importing an OAS 3.0.2 spec, the 3scale toolbox converts custom ports to the default protocol in the Backend definition (JIRA #6192).
3scale-operatorversion is wrong in the operator overview page (JIRA #5631).
apicast-services in the same OCP project results in APIcast errors (JIRA #6315).