Chapter 5. Installing the APIcast Operator on OpenShift
This guide provides steps for installing the APIcast operator through the OpenShift Container Platform (OCP) console.
- Log in to the OCP console using an account with administrator privileges.
Create new project
operator-testin Projects > Create Project.
- Click Operators > Installed Operators
- Type apicast in the Filter by keyword box to find the APIcast operator. Do not use the community version.
- Click the APIcast operator. You will see information about the APIcast operator.
- Click Install. The Create Operator Subscription page opens.
Click Subscribe to accept all of the default selections on the Create Operator Subscription page.
- The subscription upgrade status is shown as Up to date.
Click Operators > Installed Operators to verify that the APIcast operator ClusterServiceVersion (CSV) status displays to InstallSucceeded in the