For Use with Red Hat 3scale 2.1
Chapter 1. Red Hat 3scale API Management Platform (AMP) 2.1 On-Premises Release Notes
1.1. New Features
1.1.1. Major Changes
- APIcast integration with OIDC for RH-SSO (out of tech preview, new implementation) Documentation
- SSO integration for Admin portal with RH-SSO and Auth0 Documentation
- Wildcard domain routing (tech preview) Documentation
- Upgrade path 3scale AMP 2.0 → 2.1 Documentation
- 3scale AMP documentation can now be found on the Red Hat Customer Portal
1.1.2. Resolved Issues
1.3. Technical preview features
- Wildcard domain router. Direct traffic through a wildcard domain. See documentation.
1.4. Known issues
Wildcard routing contains the following limitations:
- You must set the template parameter TENANT_NAME to a value that does not start with a number
- It doesn’t correctly pass headers with underscore in name
- API endpoints must end with the -staging or -production suffix.
- ActiveDocs don’t work out-of-the-box and need CORS. RFE
- When enabling SSO for the admin portal with Auth0 or Red Hat Single Sign-On, note that the callback URL has a different format for the authentication flow test. You will need to add a second callback URL to the Auth0 client in order for the test call to work. Known Issue, Known Issue
- Deploying 3scale AMP 2.1 on OpenShift Dedicated has been successfully tested but it’s not supported yet (see https://access.redhat.com/articles/2798521 for latest updates).
- Deploying 3scale on OpenShift Container Development Kit is not supported. For testing purposes, you can obtain a free account from the 3scale website.
- Service name not shown in the Developer portal (Applications view). Bug fix, Solution
- Race condition when service is been created using REST API Bug