Chapter 1. Overview
This guide helps developers set up and configure a workstation to develop and deploy applications in an OpenShift Enterprise cloud environment with a command-line interface (CLI). This guide provides detailed instructions and examples to help developers:
- Monitor and browse projects with the web console.
- Configure and utilize the CLI.
- Generate configurations using templates.
- Manage builds and webhooks.
- Define and trigger deployments.
- Integrate external services (databases, SaaS endpoints).